Sunday, September 5, 2010

Well, What Do You Know: Samsung's Android iPad Actually Doesn't Look Bad

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25




Okay okay..but how much does it cost?

Sorry Apple fans, this doesn't look to bad to me -- I'm quite interested. Sorry anti-Apple fans, this screen is smaller and Apple does have a big advantage in apps and momentum and that does count for something with me.

I hope to pay $199 for this tablet -- if this baby is priced like that then they have a insta-sale! At $299, then I going with the iPad.

There has been speculation Apple will release a 7" iPad. If so, how do you think they'd price it? My guess is $399. So to get the Samsung I'd want $100 off for going from 10" to 7", and another $100 for not being Apple to benefit from the 250,000 apps available to iOS devices and other future benefits.

Do you think Apple will release a smaller iPad? Galaxy Tab's size seems so much nicer to read and must be more comfortable to carry around or hold for extended periods. Don't you think? I surely hope that Apple will recognize this and reduce iPad's size.

Also, do you have any idea when Apple will release the rumored iTV with apps, games and web Any chances that it will happen before Christmas?

Thanks in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment